Design to Build Company...and what that means to the customer.
Some build from plans drawn by an architect you have to identify, interview, hire, supervise and understand. Some build from a sketch on the back of an envelope. Some are not even licensed to build by the state of Pennsylvania.
JC Ziccardi Builders what’s referred to as a design-build company. That means we are responsible for both the design and construction of your remodeling project. From concept to completion, we manage all the phases, workers and officials involved throughout the entire design and build process. This process is what makes us one of the most sought after Northwestern Pennsylvania design-build contractors.
Here’s what that means to you:
- An integrated and coordinated experience from concept to design to completion. You hire one firm and get everything you need to remodel your home. You’re not left with the job of coordinating or mediating while you’re renovating. It is all our responsibility, and we are dedicated to fulfilling your dreams for your home.
- The thoughtful and careful melding of concept, construction realities and budget tailored specifically to your project. We won’t propose a design for “design-sake” which does not meet your specific lifestyle and design choices or which can not realistically stay within your budget.
- The room addition or remodeled kitchen or bath you want. We design what you want, for your purpose and within your budget. We don’t just dust off someone else’s set of plans and try to convince you they are well-suited to your needs.
- Maximum economy of time and money, because everything is under the control and constant review of one management team. No finger-pointing, because it’s all our responsibility and we gladly embrace that responsibility.
- Practical, well-thought-out design concepts. Our designers don’t design things that can’t be built, so our craftspeople don’t have to build or improvise on the fly.
- Professionally drawn and engineered plans. These are key in obtaining the necessary city permits in a timely fashion. We’ve been working in Crawford County for over 20 years, and we are very familiar with the building codes and “unwritten rules” of each jurisdiction. That saves you time and money.
- Designers and support staff who are incredibly skilled at defining alternatives and options to help you get what you want within your budget.
- Craftspeople who understand that our standards and expectations are high and are proud to meet them on behalf of our clients.
- Take a look our design-build process, and how we strive to ensure that the design and fiscal integrity of your remodeling dream are accomplished from Concept to Completion.